Walking tours and village tours are one of the most crucial components of our tribal tours all across North East India. Walking tours give you the best of opportunities to see the local life up close, interact with friendly locals and take away lasting impressions for life.
While we conduct walking trips mostly as part of our various North East India tour plans or our North East Custom Tour offerings, we also undertake walking tours in different parts of North East India as individual trips.
This means, even if you are traveling solo in North East India or have not booked a complete North East tour package through us, you can still book a walking tour with us in any of the Northeastern states where we conduct such tours.
Walking tours in North East India that we conduct are:
Choose a tour of your liking.
- Dirang Valley walking tour in Arunachal Pradesh
- Tawang walking tour in Arunachal Pradesh
- Tribal walking tour in Ziro valley of Arunachal Pradesh
- Monpa walking tour in Zemithang of Arunachal Pradesh [Only for Indian nationals]
- Imphal walking tour in Manipur
- Kohima one-day walking tour
- Longa (headhunter village) walking tour in Nagaland
- Khonoma walking tour in Nagaland
- Kisama walking tour in Nagaland
- Mechuka walking tour in Arunachal Pradesh
**If you are interested in a walking tour of some other place in North East India which is not listed above, just let us know here and in all probability, we will cook-up something for you.